• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whatever Happened to The Resurrection?

39 posts in this topic

VanDamm.gif

:roflmao:

:gossip: Steven Seagal could take him.

Chuck Zito already did, with one punch.

DRX

I remember that, and after a few warnings he still acted like he was going to beat up Zito.

SURPRISE!

And Seagal got choked out by a 70-year old "Judo" Gene Lebell. :cloud9:

And Seagal got choked out by a 70-year old "Judo" Gene Lebell. :cloud9:

How could anyone get their arms around Seagal's ginormous pumpkin head? Wouldn't his quadruple chin protect his neck? Are you sure it wasn't a donut that Seagal ate before the fight that was the true culprit (even if he did try and wash it down with a bowl of gravy)?

So many questions...

It's funny to see this when I woke up and I was just talking to Pat last night about not being on the boards. He's just super busy with work,the house and the baby I mean it seems like he works 12+ hours every day but he should be back after the holidays.

Pat's been working long hours. From what I understand, days off are few and far in between. Also, with the purchase of the house, I believe he has been doing some remodeling.

Correct... Pat was in the midst of a remodel/move throughout November and this month... computer is still boxed up from what I understand.

Pat's been working long hours. From what I understand, days off are few and far in between. Also, with the purchase of the house, I believe he has been doing some remodeling.

Correct... Pat was in the midst of a remodel/move throughout November and this month... computer is still boxed up from what I understand.

Hey Steve :hi:

Tell him I said Merry Christmas if you're in touch with him (thumbs u

It's funny to see this when I woke up and I was just talking to Pat last night about not being on the boards. He's just super busy with work,the house and the baby I mean it seems like he works 12+ hours every day but he should be back after the holidays.

Good to hear on all fronts. I exchanged PMs with him perhaps two weeks ago and, I hoped, being in sales he was racking-up commissions non-stop during this time.

Hey everyone, and Merry Christmas.

I am moved, dont own a computer and have been working about 65-70 hours a week since early november. I am hoping to get a computer at some time in the near future, but I dont know how much spare time I will have. I still read bits and pieces of the boards every day via my phone, and have no issues replying to PMs. So that is the easiest way to keep in touch.

I really do miss being here to talk, but the time I hae right now is limited.

I am moved, dont own a computer and have been working about 65-70 hours a week since early november. I am hoping to get a computer at some time in the near future, but I dont know how much spare time I will have. I still read bits and pieces of the boards every day via my phone, and have no issues replying to PMs. So that is the easiest way to keep in touch.

:hi: Merry Christmas, Pat.

Paaaaaaaat! :banana:

Merry Xmas, dude!