• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Merry Xmas and a little geek Xmas Fun

12 posts in this topic

Ever since my ornament collection grew to a point to where it began to take over our Xmas tree, my "geek" ornaments have been banished to their own tree. Couple that with some serious vintage "traditional" ornaments and the result is below.

So, if you want to have some fun, feel free to try to identify what's on the tree. I have left the images large and you will probably have to download them and blow them up further to recognize the hidden ones. (Looks like it's time for me to upgrade my 3 Megapixel camera - doesn't cut it these days!) These are two images of the same tree from a different angle. There are over 30 "special" ornaments on the tree.

I am going to be having a Bronze/Silver Marvel board sale after Xmas. Participants here MAY get a "special gift" for my board sale!

At worst, you can just let me show off my nerd tree! :)

PC230451.jpg

PC230449.jpg

Yes, a new camera is in order. :whistle:

I sees a Millenial Tav Falco, a Galileo 7, an NC-17 spoogeship, Chewbacca, Pinhead, a bland switchplate, the same damn pressboard door I have and various Harry Wayne Casey memorabilia.

Is that Gorgon on top?

heh. I see an X-Wing, a Death Star, a Mickey Mouse head, the Star Trek ship, a Star Destroyer, Luke standing with a light saber (under the X-Wing), and a crapload of disco balls.

Daddy, I'm so sorry so s-s-sorry, yeah.

ckb likes to party, likes to p-p-party, yeah.