• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thor 412 CGC 9.8 for $449.95

14 posts in this topic

Oh, it's China-Man, that's why. He feels his books should be graded higher even for raw because he grades accurately.

How that translates into CGC books being more... (shrug)

It is one of those oddball books I'd love to own.

i just picked up my copy from my folks house, i wonder if i should submit it, along with omega men #3(3copies), and starslayer #2(4copies). hm

You do that and I'll send in my Starslayer 2 x 18 and Omega Men 3 x 8 so we start to flood the market.

Wait a minute....

hm

For crying out loud, it's the 1st Full Appearance of The New Warriors meh

Hey, I'm probably the biggest New Warriors fan out there. (Maybe the only one) Don't make fun of my childhood heroes! :grin:

Really, I paid $80 shipped for my copy last year. I know there are not many graded, but I've gone through lots of dealer boxes and saw lots of HG sitting there. That amount is bonkers.

i just picked up my copy from my folks house, i wonder if i should submit it, along with omega men #3(3copies), and starslayer #2(4copies). hm

You do that and I'll send in my Starslayer 2 x 18 and Omega Men 3 x 8 so we start to flood the market.

Wait a minute....

hm

Better yet, let's send both our copies to China-Man and I bet he can get $200/each for these books.

:insane:

For crying out loud, it's the 1st Full Appearance of The New Warriors meh

Hey, I'm probably the biggest New Warriors fan out there. (Maybe the only one) Don't make fun of my childhood heroes! :grin:

Really, I paid $80 shipped for my copy last year. I know there are not many graded, but I've gone through lots of dealer boxes and saw lots of HG sitting there. That amount is bonkers.

You're not the only fan of the Thor 411-412 appearances. I always wanted a 9.8 of each, but could never find nice enough raw copies.

Oh well.