• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The my car broke down the day after Christmas sale!

48 posts in this topic

Wolverine #1 Limited Series CGC 9.4 Signed by Frank Miller, JRSR, Joe Rubinstein, Herb Trimpe, Stan Lee and Chris Claremont twice :insane:

There was on that sold for $410 that had everyone that I have except for Frank Miller back in Apr 09. My price is $500.

Wolverine1LimitedSeries.jpg

Wolverine1LimitedSeries001.jpg

Wolverine1LimitedSeries-back.jpg

ASM #300 9.2

$96 is 12 month avg. $94 is 90 day avg. Last one sold for $74. My price is $85.

Why is this not sold yet? That last $74 sale was a fluke. What the heck... :takeit:

:pullhair: knew I shouldn't have waited for the PM. nice grab!!!

Wolverine #1 Limited Series CGC 9.4 Signed by Frank Miller, JRSR, Joe Rubinstein, Herb Trimpe, Stan Lee and Chris Claremont twice :insane:

There was on that sold for $410 that had everyone that I have except for Frank Miller back in Apr 09. My price is $500.

What a powerhouse of creators on this book.

:applause:

What a powerhouse of creators on this book.

:applause:

Thanks Bosco.