• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shove Your Apostrophes - Christmas Sucked

67 posts in this topic

maybe you can tell us why you hate " ' " so much......

I don't really, it just seemed the hot topic of the day. It was my poor attempt at humour to match the mood I was in :sorry:

Look at it this way if friends were dollars you would be kicking Bill Gates arse.

Very true Dennis. It's just a shame most of you live on the wrong side of the pond :(

Be thankful for small miracles, plonker.

True, I've heard you can't handle your beer over there.

I try not to handle beer at all. :sick:

More into spritzers?

I don't really, it just seemed the hot topic of the day. It was my poor attempt at humour to match the mood I was in :sorry:

Look at it this way if friends were dollars you would be kicking Bill Gates arse.

Very true Dennis. It's just a shame most of you live on the wrong side of the pond :(

More into spritzers?

I don't know what that is. I don't mind vodka or tequila and what ever it is that they put in Joey's mojitos.

More into spritzers?

I don't know what that is. I don't mind vodka or tequila and what ever it is that they put in Joey's mojitos.

I don't mind you too Jim.