• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shove Your Apostrophes - Christmas Sucked

67 posts in this topic

I had a call at 5:20 Christmas Day morning telling me my nan had died. Funnily enough it put a huge dampener on my day. As is transpires her life assurance had run out years ago, and as my mom has not been able to do the duties for many years, the funeral bills fall on me.

Not the best time of year to be thinking about it, but I'll have to sell some books to do it.

Anyway, just a quick line to let you know that grammar is important, but I really don't care for it at the moment.

Ah, . So sorry to hear it, mate.

I think you need 2009 to be over as soon as possible. :(

Too ing right. I can't believe the mess I've had this year.

Luckily the kids didn't know my nan too well, so it didn't wreck their day. I just didn't have the input they deserved.

Next year can't be any worse than this one.

Ah, . So sorry to hear it, mate.

I think you need 2009 to be over as soon as possible. :(

Too ing right. I can't believe the mess I've had this year.

Luckily the kids didn't know my nan too well, so it didn't wreck their day. I just didn't have the input they deserved.

Next year can't be any worse than this one.

dont jinx it yet, once you thing that things can't get worse, they always do. Sorry for your lose, hope all goes better than it has

I had a call at 5:20 Christmas Day morning telling me my nan had died. Funnily enough it put a huge dampener on my day. As is transpires her life assurance had run out years ago, and as my mom has not been able to do the duties for many years, the funeral bills fall on me.

Gav, I am so sorry to hear this.

Please let me know if you need any help.

:foryou:

Sorry to hear this. :(

Could I donate an item to help with the funeral costs?

Thanks dude. (thumbs u

I will go the same way I've gone of offers to help out before and gratefully decline.

It is very much appreciated, I'm just used to sorting my own messes out (worship)

Thanks dude. (thumbs u

I will go the same way I've gone of offers to help out before and gratefully decline.

It is very much appreciated, I'm just used to sorting my own messes out (worship)

Completely understand. :foryou:

Thanks dude. (thumbs u

Completely understand. :foryou:

:foryou:

When it rains... :(

Condolences on your loss Gav. Can't think of a homily that'd help, except that it's often darkest before the dawn. Although I would suggest locking yourself in your house and not going out unless absolutely necessary until the New Year is officially chimed in.