• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Draws The HOTTEST Babes?

388 posts in this topic

Ok, Im with you on Al Rio, great pencil work but the Lemay guy just looks like poor lines with a bad photoshop color job.

Couldn't be further from the truth.

James' pencil work is incredible in person. I'll gladly send large scans of his OA to anyone that request it (and is over 18)

Ok, Im with you on Al Rio, great pencil work but the Lemay guy just looks like poor lines with a bad photoshop color job.

James' pencil work is incredible in person. I'll gladly send large scans of his OA to anyone that request it (and is over 18)

I can honestly say I don't like his work.

:(

(worship) Armando Huerta (worship)

The scan is a bit grainy, but you get the idea... :grin:

jenna2-1.jpg

This is the "cleanest" image of his that I could find in my collection.... :devil:

You should see his OTHER stuff....just saaaaweeet! :insane:

Half the artists in this thread can draw the lines... but they can't capture the essence or sexiness of a woman. Hence, their work is basically lifeless or even sterile in my eyes. (shrug)

Half the artists in this thread can draw the lines... but they can't capture the essence or sexiness of a woman. Hence, their work is basically lifeless or even sterile in my eyes. (shrug)

In all fairness, the only thing that can capture the essence/sexiness of a woman, is well a real life woman. Ya know?

In all fairness, the only thing that can capture the essence/sexiness of a woman, is well a real life woman. Ya know?

That's not what the sale pamphlet for "The Real Girl" said. :cry:

lars_and_the_real_girl_001.jpg

That's not what the sale pamphlet for "The Real Girl" said. :cry:

lars_and_the_real_girl_001.jpg

In Japan you can marry an anime character now. So my whole idea has obviously been blown out the window.

:roflmao:

I can honestly say I don't like his work.

:(

Sort of halfway between Eduardo Risso and Dave Stevens but not nearly as good as either.

And it does look better in B/W - the coloring is not the best.

I don't love it, but better than some choices so far. I would agree that some of these modern fanboy faves draw rather lifeless women.

Now Eduardo Risso - he can draw babes.

:roflmao:

I'm not sure why this is particularly funny... There is a clear difference between an illustrator who, while technically proficient, draws with no understanding of the subject and a master artist. (shrug)

Many of the artists in this thread aren't very good. Their drawings are lifeless.