• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superheros or villians without their weapon would be nobody??

60 posts in this topic

Captain America is just an awesome MMA fighter without the disc?

Actually, Captain America has the most perfect human development of any non powered hero on earth. He is stronger than any normal human, with more perfect hand eye coordination and pbysical ability than anyone else. Add that to the training he has received, and he is basically super-powered.

Captain America is just an awesome MMA fighter without the disc?

Actually, Captain America has the most perfect human development of any non powered hero on earth. He is stronger than any normal human, with more perfect hand eye coordination and pbysical ability than anyone else. Add that to the training he has received, and he is basically super-powered.

Ya dude, don't mess with my Cap! :mad:

Thanks for the Cap backup Dale. (thumbs u

Superheros or villians without their weapon would be nobody??

Moon Knight.

lol

Depends what version we are looking at and if we consider the moon or a god a weapon since he has super strength given to him since he is a god's avatar.

If he did have those abilities taken away from him he would still have superb fighting skills and military background which where all abilities of Marc Spector before he became Moon Knight.

Ah, Sailor Moon! The Senshi have powers which give them their attacks, but Moon's attacks are all involved with weapons!! (Well, probably except for the whole "power of love" thing.)

And without his sword, roses or cane, Tuxedo Kamen would probably be useless too P:

Marvel - I say The Mighty Thor without his Hammer.

Who do you think? Hero or Villians or welcomed.

Do you even read Thor? :screwy:

Yes, I read Thor. The early issues had Loki stealing Thor's hammer and his power as well. I did not know that Thor has Odin's Ring now though. That makes him all powerful as well. Just like when Loki stole that as well. :)

Even before Thor had the Odinforce, if he lost his hammer, he still had massive superhuman strength and centuries worth of fighting experience and skill.

As stated earlier about Thor. He is beyond powerful without the hammer. Doesn't go away after 60 sec without it anymore. The Hammer though is like the Surfers board. It multiplies his strengths and makes him dearly omnipotent, depending on the Marvel Universe!

As stated earlier about Thor. He is beyond powerful without the hammer. Doesn't go away after 60 sec without it anymore. The Hammer though is like the Surfers board. It multiplies his strengths and makes him dearly omnipotent, depending on the Marvel Universe!

Thor also had a Belt of Strength and Gloves. The Belt of Strength doubles his strength.

Thor also had a Belt of Strength and Gloves. The Belt of Strength doubles his strength.

Thor was strong already. With the Belt he can lift a skyscraper with one hand instead of both

Wouldn't a super soldier serum be considered a biological weapon thus if Cap never had it he would be a weakling?

Yes - you would be correct.

No it would not.

A weapon can be separated or removed from the person.

The serum cannot be used by anyone else since it does not exist anymore

I guess you could say the irradiated spider that but Peter Parker was a weapon

Wouldn't a super soldier serum be considered a biological weapon thus if Cap never had it he would be a weakling?

No it would not.

By that logic we could say every single mutant is now a nobody!

No it would not.

If we've got to include the super soldier serum then we also need to include...

radioactive spider (Spider Man)

gamma rays (Hulk, She Hulk)

Toxic waste (Daredevil)

the X gene (all mutants)

I think that people are getting a bit carried away with their definitions of a weapon.

No it would not.

If we've got to include the super soldier serum then we also need to include...

radioactive spider (Spider Man)

gamma rays (Hulk, She Hulk)

Toxic waste (Daredevil)

the X gene (all mutants)

I think that people are getting a bit carried away with their definitions of a weapon.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/05/11/new-incredible-hulk-photo-reveals-captain-americas-origin/

"Universal has released a new batch of photos from The Incredible Hulk. The photo above is significant because it’s our first look at the super serum that will be (or was) used to create the superhero known as Captain America. Apparently in the film, William Hurt’s General Thunderbolt Ross tells Tim Roth’s Emil Blonsky about a weapons program initiated during World War II to create a “super soldier” before giving him the injection."

http://marvel.wikia.com/Glossary:Super_Soldier_Serum

""Serum" is somewhat of a misnomer, as the "serum" actually consists of various processes. Characters that are considered by a enhancement true "Peak-Potential" are noted to be Captain America, Isaiah Bradley, Josiah X, Protocide, Union Jack (different SSS variant), and Black Panther (Wakanda-herb). Variations of the serum have been developed over the years which induced greater-mutations then Peak human, one which even created the powerful Sentry.

But the more powerful variants come with strange side-effects to mental deficiencies. "

http://www.comicvine.com/super-soldier-serum/18-55976/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Human

"The story begins with Bruce Banner approaching Tony Stark to assist in curing him of the failed super-soldier serum that still runs through his body."