• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spotted my first trimmed book I think

3 posts in this topic

I just sent this one to Matt Nelson along with a box of SA and BA spider books. I dug out almost 70 issues of raw Spider books last week and at least 10% of the books are restored :frustrated:

I didn't bother sending the 6 that were obvious CT'ed but he is getting about 30 books that I want to check for trimming and CT. Most of them were bought in the late 80's but it is time to clean out the old closet

This one bottom front edge is way too sharp and I am almost certain I am screwed here. I have never seen an edge like that and the color of the edge of the pages are slightly lighter than the other edges.

I will post the result after Matt reviewed the book.

asm112.jpg

unfortunately I could not take a better pic of the bottom edge. I tried but it wasn't clear.

I see a lot of right edge like >

and that is normal

but I rarely see a bottom edge like \

with slightly lighter color as far as the edge of the page compared to the other 2 edges.

Lets see what Matt Nelson will say in a week.