• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CREEPY #29 - scarce or high demand issue

27 posts in this topic

Me with slabs? I have a few, but no #19's, so we are equal on that.

I already strained a back muscle just thinking about trying to flip you :kidaround:

Maybe he will find 2 and make it easier, but if there is only one, you can have it :foryou:

We can do a straight trade. Whatever raw #19 come out of the convention for your Vampi numero uno NM 9.4 :foryou:

Me with slabs? I have a few, but no #19's, so we are equal on that.

I already strained a back muscle just thinking about trying to flip you :kidaround:

Maybe he will find 2 and make it easier, but if there is only one, you can have it :foryou:

HI, Fellas;

Just returned from the local convention where one dealer had one copy each of #19 and 29. Sorry to say the 19 was in Fine, and the 29 was in VG-. The usual dealers with mags did not set up at this show, but I'll continue searching for the mags, and my offer to sell at cost still stands.

Well, well, there's a Creepy 29 and a Creepy 32 in the upcoming ComicLink auction from the Heartland collection.

I wonder how high these will go for? (Probably higher than what I can afford to pay!)