• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TPB/GN Reviews (Zanziber's Point Of View)

77 posts in this topic

Any rules about the genre or when the book was released?

As long as it's available for me to acquire and read, I'm game for pretty much anything. I was going to write a review on the X-Men's "God Loves, Man Kills", but I need to re-acquire a copy so I can re-read it. I used to have a nice sized collection of paperbacks from the 70's and early 80's before TPB's and GN's went mainstream. I really wish I still had them. Old Batman, Superman, Spider-Man and Tracy stories. They were great to read and fun to collect.

I'm still looking for input for potential reviews. I am thinking about beginning more reviews of the top 100 graphic novels. I've already written some. Feel free to check out my blog and see what you think. I also welcome any comments. The link is in my signature.

Thank you!

Sometime this month, dueling reviews!

My wife has asked if she could write a review for my blog. So, we're going to check out one of the trades I have in my collection... read it... and both write and post separate reviews on it.

Should be interesting.

BTW: The Death of Captain America review posted. Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America should be posted later this month.

Enjoy.

I see you have quite a few books based on the View Askewniverse. I would like to read your reviews on those.

I will make sure that I get a review up for you within the next few weeks. Just and FYI, here's a link to my review of Bluntman & Chronic:

http://zanziber.blogspot.com/2009/12/bluntman-chronic.html

Thanks for your feedback.

Dark Avengers Volume 2: Molecule Man review just posted.

Sorry for back-to-back Marvel titles. My weekend went by way too fast and I was reaching for a trade to write about. Since I just picked it up on Friday (along with Blankets by Craig Thompson) and it was a really quick read, I thought I'd throw it online.

Thanx!

Marvel Zombies: Dead Days and G.I. Joe: Origins #2 both posted today. I'm back online! As stated before (in a previous review) I'll work on posting a review of G.I. Joe #1 from IDW this week.

Thank you for everyone who have been reading my reviews. I look forward to reading your comments.

G.I. Joe Volume 1 review just posted. I'll have more soon. Since I missed last weekend, I'm going to do a couple multiple trade review's in the form of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel.

Thanx!