• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUPERMAN #4 CGC 6.5 OW/WHITE 2ND LUTHOR! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

21 posts in this topic

I'm starting to think that Dale has a tree in the backyard that grows nice books!

Wish I had an orchard.

I'm thinking I should have bought that book in Baltimore to go with the #3 that I bought from you in Chicago.

:cry:

There is bound to be a correction on books like this in the near future as collectors realize just how plentiful all their SA and BA books are in high grade and look to move into a more unique comic collectibles segment.

I love run-on sentences.

:acclaim:

From now on I will buy all of Dale's books before he sells them to other people.

Like Roy or even Bunky.

From now on I will be Tupenny's subserviant convention sidekick and dutifully follow him from table to table meekly holding his checkbook and pen as he skillfully negotiates each stupendous comic book purchase. :cloud9:

There is bound to be a correction on books like this in the near future as collectors realize just how plentiful all their SA and BA books are in high grade and look to move into a more unique comic collectibles segment.

I love run-on sentences.

While I do agree with your comments, I also prescibe to the notion, of supply don't mean , without DEMAND. Timmy the Ghost is rare, but NOBODY wants it, thus, no higer price value.

I actually worry my core collection of Centaurs, could be worthless in ten, twenty years from now, because everybody is after Bat, Supes, etc, super high grade silver, and nobody giving a hoot about AMF,

2c

I actually worry my core collection of Centaurs, could be worthless in ten, twenty years from now, because everybody is after Bat, Supes, etc, super high grade silver, and nobody giving a hoot about AMF,

2c

You are absolutely right. To save you the pain of future losses, sell me all your Centaur books now. I'll be a real pal and give you 20% of guide for them. And I will buy them all, so you won't have to look at a paltry few remaining.

2c

You are absolutely right. To save you the pain of future losses, sell me all your Centaur books now. I'll be a real pal and give you 20% of guide for them. And I will buy them all, so you won't have to look at a paltry few remaining.

:cloud9:

From now on I will buy all of Dale's books before he sells them to other people.

Like Roy or even Bunky.

From now on I will be Tupenny's subserviant convention sidekick and dutifully follow him from table to table meekly holding his checkbook and pen as he skillfully negotiates each stupendous comic book purchase. :cloud9:

Just so long as you guys know your place...

I love run-on sentences.

While I do agree with your comments, I also prescibe to the notion, of supply don't mean , without DEMAND. Timmy the Ghost is rare, but NOBODY wants it, thus, no higer price value.

2c

Don't buy into the thinking that all the GA collectors are drying up or soon to be dead. This may be accepted currently but the history and relative rare nature of GA books will have a rebirth. Anyone that follows other markets and/or subscribes to some sort of natural wave theory can attest.