• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flamethrowers, Digests, Timelys, Romance, some other unrelated stuff,,More Added

71 posts in this topic

FIGHT STORIES Pulp Winter 1943 Nice GGA cover looks about FN- but has a 3" vertical tear right next to the spine taped from the inside and a small 1" piece of tape at the bottom of the spine. $50

Picture31767.jpg

Double Comics 1942 Interior is National 16 and Daredevil 4. You can see the pieces out of the covers, interior is complete but there are several pages that have pieces out of the margins, all of the artwork seems fine. You don't see these very often. $125

Picture31778.jpg

Picture31779.jpg

Picture31780.jpg

WEIRD TALES Sept 1939 Virgil Finlay Cover Edgar Allen Poe. I didn't take a pic of the spine but there is no fading and it is fully intact. Nice FN- guide is $65-$75 My price $50

Picture31770.jpg

takeit.gif

^^

Thanks

USA 9 Very tough Hitler cover; all of these USA war covers are really tough, sold my run a while back and this was one of the hardest. This copy is only a GD as the cover and 1st wrap are detached with the damage at the staple, the centerfold is loose as well, some damage at the top of the spine about 3/4". Pages are cream, book is complete and does present fairly well. The 1st wrap is ragged at the top on the back. Tough book. $600

Picture31754.jpg

Picture31755.jpg

:takeit:

:boo: I HATE YOU PRIMETIME....I wanted that book :makepoint::boo:

USA 9 Very tough Hitler cover; all of these USA war covers are really tough, sold my run a while back and this was one of the hardest. This copy is only a GD as the cover and 1st wrap are detached with the damage at the staple, the centerfold is loose as well, some damage at the top of the spine about 3/4". Pages are cream, book is complete and does present fairly well. The 1st wrap is ragged at the top on the back. Tough book. $600

Picture31754.jpg

Picture31755.jpg

:takeit:

:boo: I HATE YOU PRIMETIME....I wanted that book :makepoint::boo:

:foryou: