• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flamethrowers, Digests, Timelys, Romance, some other unrelated stuff,,More Added

71 posts in this topic

Bored, no New Years party to go to, nothing on TV, so I'm going to list some totally unrelated to each other random stuff tonight. There will be some good stuff here...or not.

PMs are welcome but :takeit: trumps any ongoing usless negotiations. Buyer pays postage, I'll cover insurance. Paypal is OK but try to do the "personal" payment thing so there are no fees. Checks OK as well.

1st up:

Set of 9 Dan Curtis Giveways from the 70's: Twilight Zone, Dagar, Dark Shadows, Turok, (2)Star Treks, Grimms, Ripleys, Dr Spektor.

I've sold several sets on here before. These are all NM- with the exception of the Turok issue which is about VG. I've posted a pic of a complete set and one of what the Turok issues look like. These guide for about $200. My price is $10 a set + $2 postage per set.

I have:

18 15 SETS Available:

Picture3774.jpg

Here is what the Turok issues look like:

Picture31700.jpg

Classic Violence here, the cover that gave birth to Horrific 3: War Fury 1 GD/GD+ cover detached at bottom staple, couple of small chips out of the back cover edges, very tough book SOLD

Picture31751.jpg

Probably should have listed this a week ago, nevertheless heres is your chance to get a jump on next years holidays. Santa Claus Parade 2 GD back cover has a lot of tape pulls, still 100 pages of festive goodness for only $10

Picture31746.jpg

One of my favorites: United States Marines 7 GD/VG but a little faded $20

Picture31748.jpg

Very tough book.

agreed

what the heck

:takeit:

:frustrated:

if you change your mind...

I have another in about the same shape if you want me to dig it out.