• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

World War Hulk, All Tie-ins, All Variants

4 posts in this topic

Hey All,

While we're in a lull for the con season, I'm going to try and get rid of a lot of the raw books I haven't touched in a while. I'm more concerned with making room than making $$$, so feel free to hit me up with offers. :takeit: gets it and I'll put the lot on hold if I'm working with someone via PM.

Here's a World War Hulk lot. Included is basically every book that had the "World War Hulk" banner on it. Every issue, every printing variant, and every incentive variant is here. All books are in NM condition unless otherwise noted.

World War Hulk 1-5

th_WorldWarHulk1.jpgth_WorldWarHulk2.jpgth_WorldWarHulk3.jpgth_WorldWarHulk4.jpgth_WorldWarHulk5.jpg

World War Hulk #1-5 Romita Jr. Variants. 1,2, and 4 are easy 9.8's, 3 and 5 have a chance at 9.8

th_RomitaWorldWarHulk1.jpgth_RomitaWorldWarHulk2.jpgth_RomitaWorldWarHulk3.jpgth_RomitaWorldWarHulk4.jpgth_RomitaWorldWarHulk5.jpg

Second print, sketch, and Aspen Variants. The Sketch #1 Variant is in 9.2 condition, the Sketch #3 is an easy 9.8 and it's signed by Dave Finch, and the Aspen Variant is an easy 9.8

th_AspenWorldWarHulk1.jpgth_WorldWarHulk1b.jpgth_SketchWorldWarHulk1.jpgth_SketchWorldWarHulk3.jpg

The following tie-ins are in NM or better condition (click to enlarge)

th_AvengersInitiative4.jpgth_AvengersInitiative5.jpgth_IrredeemableAnt-Man10.jpgth_AfterSmash.jpgth_DamageControl1.jpgth_DamageControl2.jpg

th_DamageControl3.jpgth_WorldWarHulkFrontLine1.jpgth_WorldWarHulkFrontLine2.jpgth_WorldWarHulkFrontLine3.jpgth_WorldWarHulkFrontLine4.jpgth_WorldWarHulkFrontLine5.jpg

th_WorldWarHulkFrontline06.jpgth_GammaFiles.jpgth_GammaCorps1.jpgth_GammaCorps2.jpgth_GammaCorps3.jpgth_GammaCorps4.jpg

th_MarvelSpotlightWorldWarHulk.jpgth_PrologueWorldBreaker1stprint.jpgth_PrologueWorldBreaker2ndprint.jpgth_PunisherWarJournal12.jpgth_PunisherWarJournal12ZombieVariant.jpgth_Aftersmash-Warbound1.jpg

th_Aftersmash-Warbound2.jpgth_Warbound3.jpgth_Warbound4.jpgth_Warbound5.jpg

The following are in VF condition due to being bent in the box...the X-men books have been signed by Christos Gage.

th_IronMan20.jpgth_GhostRider12.jpgth_GhostRider12b.jpgth_GhostRider13.jpgth_HeroesforHire11.jpgth_HeroesforHire11b.jpg

th_HeroesforHire12.jpgth_HeroesforHire13.jpgth_HeroesforHire14.jpgth_HeroesforHire15.jpgth_IncredibleHulk106.jpg

th_IncredibleHulk106b.jpgth_IncredibleHulk106c.jpgth_IncredibleHulk107.jpgth_IncredibleHulk107b.jpgth_IncredibleHulk108.jpgth_IncredibleHulk109.jpg

th_IncredibleHulk110.jpgth_IncredibleHulk111.jpgth_IncredibleHulk111ZombieVariant.jpgth_IncredibleHulk112.jpgth_IncredibleHulk113.jpgth_IncredibleHulk114.jpg

th_IronMan19.jpgth_IronMan19b.jpgth_X-Men1.jpgth_X-Men2.jpgth_X-Men3.jpg

So there you have it, 70 issues all bagged and boarded ready for anyone who's ever been curious about this storyline. This includes the incentive variants that still fetch a decent amount individually.

$90 shipped takes it home, but I'm very open to offers. :grin:

Let's do a serious price reduction to see if we can get these out the door. How about $70 shipped. That's $1 an issue including many NM+ incentive variants.