• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the first comic you acquired in 2010?

91 posts in this topic

This is my first book of 2010, but also my first book after a gap of donkey's years.

This is my only book to date. There are more to come, but that depends on whether the postman can be arsed battling thru' the snow.

I'll say goodnight to you all, and thanks.

WH054.jpg

I love Dominguez skeleton covers... and that might just be the best one! :applause:

(Need to buy a nice copy of that one this year.)

My seemingly endless quest to put together a full run of Strange Tales continues.

StrangeTales21.jpg

What grade?

CGC 9.0 Blue

:applause: beautiful book, congrats

Here's the front scan:

jan35.jpg

Here's the back cover scan:

TOD10b.jpg

Haven't paid yet, but sealed the deal for this :) Can't wait!!

(thumbs u Way to go Lloyd, nice copy.

:) Nice book rob_allan.

-

-Finally purchased something this year, this great looking Tomb of Dracula #2 (9.2 OW/W) from boardmember JerryZ--not in my posession yet, but can't wait to get it. :grin:

scan0002-6.jpg

Thanks Lloyd, it's an awesome cover, and my favorite of the series. I was trying to complete the set with all books having white pages, but how could I pass this bargain up? Now to find a nice T.O.D #10 in 9.2. ;) -- Did you receive your sweet 7.5 yet? What a beauty!!! (thumbs u

Amazing Spider-man #101 CGC 9.6 OWW

Wanted this for a while for my collection.

One of my favorite ASM covers of all time. My first was a G.I. Combat 83 in mid grade :cloud9: from Metro :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Here's my first purchase of 2010

Action23frontandbackcgc45001.jpg

meh.....junky, GA book. Who'd want that thing? :baiting:

:grin: Awesome book Mike. I don't even collect Actions but I think I want a copy of that book.

It still surprises me how relatively reasonable the price for one of these is...I mean, how much more key can you get than the first appearance of Lex Luthor ? He's probably tied as the most recognizable comic villain of all time (with the Joker) GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)