• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Winners Comics # 6 Classic Hitler Axis Cover SOLD

2 posts in this topic

I thought I would see if anyone was interested in this book raw before I decide to send it in to get slabbed. Book is in VG/F 5.0 condition off-white to white pages with the following flaws non-color breaking creasing on lower left hand corner and upper left hand corner front cover, light soiling on top edge of back cover, slight color fade on right hand side of front cover, small piece of tape on bottom right hand corner d/t less than 1/4" spine split. All pages and cover firmly attached at staples, still retains most of the gloss on cover. Book is from an OO collection have had the book in my collection for several years now. One of the harder to find in the All winners run with a classic Hitler axis cover. Last recorded sale was $3700.00 in a comic link auction for a 6.5. Asking $1975.00 shipped. Accept the following payments Money order, Check, and paypal. Any questions please PM me.

Picture192.jpg

Picture193.jpg

Picture194.jpg

Picture195.jpg

Picture196.jpg

Picture197.jpg

Picture198.jpg

Picture199.jpg