• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade FF run 1 - 35 Really nice

107 posts in this topic

ok....All books will be shipped priority mail with insurance with delivery confirmation....I charge $1 for every $100 spent for insurance. Shipping is $7.00 + .25 per extra books.

on to the books

FF #1...Pretty beat up. GD-/GD. Tape down spine and on right side of cover. Page quality it Creamish. I will sale for $975.

SOLD

ff1.jpg

ff1back.jpg

One of my favorite yellow covers FF #2:

solid book....no major issues....general wear that can be seen on cover. Back cover has a tear a top and top of spine(hard to see this on in scan). Inside of cover is tanning some but pages look cream. I call this book VG-/VG. Guide is around $650 range. my price $300

ff2.jpg

ff2back.jpg

#5....Looks really nice but some minor color touch up along spine. But still nice copy.I am going to call this VG/VG+. Cream/OW pages. I saw one that sold on EBAY for $511 just a few weeks back. This is much nicer than that one. I will sale for $550.

ff5.jpg

ff5back.jpg

#4 VG Nicer than #2 or 3. Two small tears on cover and that is all that can not be sen on this one. Pages are cream in color. Guide is $600....I will sale for $325

ff4.jpg

ff4back.jpg

:takeit:

One of my favorite yellow covers FF #2:

solid book....no major issues....general wear that can be seen on cover. Back cover has a tear a top and top of spine(hard to see this on in scan). Inside of cover is tanning some but pages look cream. I call this book VG-/VG. Guide is around $650 range. my price $300

ff2.jpg

ff2back.jpg

Per PM

:takeit: