• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade FF run 1 - 35 Really nice

107 posts in this topic

lol, you guys are killing me.... I do know if you pay by paypal, the buyer is always right. If you are not happy, I will gladly return the books as long as they are in the same shape as when I sent them. In other words insurance.

my ebay is tennislookin I have 100% feedback.

I can garantee that I have not done anything to these books. I can not garantee that someone else has.

would you guys like me to sign this in blood?

lol, you guys are killing me.... I do know if you pay by paypal, the buyer is always right. If you are not happy, I will gladly return the books as long as they are in the same shape as when I sent them. In other words insurance.

my ebay is tennislookin I have 100% feedback.

I can garantee that I have not done anything to these books. I can not garantee that someone else has.

would you guys like me to sign this in blood?

Yes please :devil:

OK, herre comes the mac daddy..#12....you guys may not like my price on it but, from what I have seen on EBAY and other places I think I am justified at my price. If I do not sale it, I will get it graded.

#12 PAGE color is OW/White. I am leaning more towards white. There may be a slight non breaking corner crease in upper right corner of cover. Guide has $2380 for VF. I will sale this for $2500. If I get laughed at, Will not hurt my feelings. I do mind holding on to this one.

ff12.jpg

ff12back.jpg

I count 78 hairs on Hulk's left arm...

RainMan :insane:

I count 78 hairs on Hulk's right arm...

Now that you mentioned it, Hulk and Thing both have 4 fingers on the cover.. when they are human they have 5, so where does the other one go? hm They might be Simpson related!

Now that you mentioned it, Hulk and Thing both have 4 fingers on the cover.. when they are human they have 5, so where does the other one go? hm They might be Simpson related!

I corrected my orig post...meant left arm... doh!

I corrected my orig post...meant left arm... doh!

Does the hair count still stand? :insane:

#18 Looks VF but there is a water stain eight underneath Reed's butt.Not a major water stain but a stain none the less. Small 1/4 inch tear top ov cover through the "A" in "Magazine". I will grade this one as a FN. Cream/OffWhite pages.

My price is $100.

ff18.jpg

ff18back.jpg

#19. Not sure how to grade this one. Something funky with the spine. Book looks VF but spine has some sort of stain covering most of spine. It is also very hard in some places. Could have been some restoration that went bad. I do not know. I will grade this as a VG. Will sale for $68.

ff19.jpg

ff19back.jpg