• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade FF run 1 - 35 Really nice

107 posts in this topic

I saw the foot thing and looked really close. It is off the press that way on this book. I can see that nothing odd (damage) has happened to it.

I do not see anything to the left of the yellow box near the spine. I am looking at book as I type this.

I concur. Look at my copy of #12 (link is in my sig line), it also has the Hulk foot fuzz. I thought it was just my copy until I just saw this one and noticed the same defect.

I saw the foot thing and looked really close. It is off the press that way on this book. I can see that nothing odd (damage) has happened to it.

I do not see anything to the left of the yellow box near the spine. I am looking at book as I type this.

I concur. Look at my copy of #12 (link is in my sig line), it also has the Hulk foot fuzz. I thought it was just my copy until I just saw this one and noticed the same defect.

Darn you, clicked the link to your drop dead beautiful #12 and then my FF envy made me cry. You are correct. Thing has a fuzzy foot.

Darn you, clicked the link to your drop dead beautiful #12 and then my FF envy made me cry. You are correct. Thing has a fuzzy foot.

:cry: