• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's "The JiveBaby is here, sell everything!" sales thread.

328 posts in this topic

Thanks fellas....originally I was looking for a 9.4 myself but at this price and such a nice copy, I couldn't resist having my wife angry with me.. she'll get over it...

Just tell her it was all for a baby, and she'll be okay with it. :P

Thanks fellas....originally I was looking for a 9.4 myself but at this price and such a nice copy, I couldn't resist having my wife angry with me.. she'll get over it...

:) never ask for permission, just forgiveness.

Alrighty gents....some absolutely awesome Silver and Bronze X-Men coming in about 30 minutes.

BTW, I plan on sending out invoices Friday night after everyone has had a chance to mull over all the offerings and get in their last minute offers here or there.

X-Men # 5 CGC 9.2 $1,895 SOLD

A bit of disclosure about this book: I was the buyer of it when it appeared on eBay a few weeks ago. The seller had put it up in a one day auction and realized a price less then he was expecting (ebay + one day listings = bad idea), and less, I believe then FMV.

This is the toughest of the first 10 X-Men issues in grade; it rarely appears for sale in 9.2 or better. GPA records only one sale (other than this copy's sale on ebay) in 9.2 or better in the last four years, and that was the White Mountain 9.2 that sold for $3,884 last February. There was also a 9.0 that sold last summer for $1,227. I set what I thought is a fair price for such a nice copy. (shrug)

XMen5cgc92.jpg

I thought I had more X-Men, but it looks like I've sold off quite a few I thought I still had...that's going to do it for tonight. Misc Marvels tomorrow then....and we wrap it up on Friday.

Thanks everyone. Remember, if you see what you like Time Payments are always available, and I'm open to reasonable offers. (thumbs u

X-Men # 5 CGC 9.2 $1,895

A bit of disclosure about this book: I was the buyer of it when it appeared on eBay a few weeks ago. The seller had put it up in a one day auction and realized a price less then he was expecting (ebay + one day listings = bad idea), and less, I believe then FMV.

This is the toughest of the first 10 X-Men issues in grade; it rarely appears for sale in 9.2 or better. GPA records only one sale (other than this copy's sale on ebay) in 9.2 or better in the last four years, and that was the White Mountain 9.2 that sold for $3,884 last February. There was also a 9.0 that sold last summer for $1,227. I set what I thought is a fair price for such a nice copy. (shrug)

I thought it went cheap too. I bid you up. I figured the book was worth about $2200.

:foryou:

X-Men # 5 CGC 9.2 $1,895

I thought it went cheap too. I bid you up. I figured the book was worth about $2200.

:foryou:

# 5, 33, 77, & 95 sold via PM. :applause: