• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KCC's idiotic sets

21 posts in this topic

I am so bored right now, I'm considering doing the same thing.

Not actually filling every set; just pretending to.

Agreed. This is a seller who, once he realised I was going to have the books he was selling me slabbed withdrew his offer. I cannot see this as anything more than a personal attack on CGC.

So this is a real person. I thought it might be a CGC test account that is used every time a new set is created to make sure it worked. Credit my naivete/ignorance. This guy definitely has too much time on his hands.

It'd be worse if he filled the sets with books that weren't his. As it is, he just rests at the bottom of every set I collect. Not a lot of competition from someone who always has zero points.

That is hilarious. I always hoped that he really was going to put up some sets, especially in some of the retarded esoteric sets where mine is the only one. Looks like I am going to be disappointed.

It'd be worse if he filled the sets with books that weren't his. As it is, he just rests at the bottom of every set I collect. Not a lot of competition from someone who always has zero points.

As far as I saw he has his name in every set. I wish I had his amount of free time!

So if I want an actual answer I guess I'd have to start registering a bunch of blank sets every time Gemma creates one, and wait for someone to tell me it bugs them for some as-yet unexplained reason?