• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How long is a noob a noob?

189 posts in this topic

Nice to meet you Han, I've seen you post before and I like chatting with the girls around here. We seem to be few and far between, maybe we should start a pillow fight.

:wishluck:

What's the attraction to pillow fights?

Nice to meet you Han, I've seen you post before and I like chatting with the girls around here. We seem to be few and far between, maybe we should start a pillow fight.

on a trampoline? :wishluck:

Pillow fights+ Girls= ^^

I'm only getting after you about pillow fights because your a sorority girl. I am a Chef at a sorority. BTW, props for cutting your hair off for such a good cause. (thumbs u

Yeah,I don't get it either.

Pillow fights+ Girls= ^^

I'm only getting after you about pillow fights because your a sorority girl. I am a Chef at a sorority. BTW, props for cutting your hair off for such a good cause. (thumbs u

We're classy girls ;):D I wish we could have a house. Having a chef would be AWESOME. xD! And thank you! :heart: I'm glad I did it. -nod-

How does a pillow fight make a win though? Seriously xD! It's a question I asked my boyfriend and he said he didn't get it either. He was either fibbing, or seriously didn't know. xD

Sometimes I think I'm still a noob on the boards :P

You already finished your Sandman collection Kathryn? :o

No. I'm sorry if I was confusing somewhere, I don't know when/how I implied that, but I haven't. In my registry right now I only have the #1, but I bought two more last night on ebay ;) I got a cgc'd copy of #8, it's only a 9.2 but my winning bid was only $6.66. And I got a 9.8 #19 error version for $25. I was very happy.

I'm just beginning with Sandman....

-sulk-

I've had pillowfights......

hahaha, sorry!

Hope you enjoyed them. Maybe you and I should have one then, so you can initiate me? Followed by a tickle fight?

There, something for the guys to chew on.

Sometimes I think I'm still a noob on the boards :P

You already finished your Sandman collection Kathryn? :o

No. I'm sorry if I was confusing somewhere, I don't know when/how I implied that, but I haven't. In my registry right now I only have the #1, but I bought two more last night on ebay ;) I got a cgc'd copy of #8, it's only a 9.2 but my winning bid was only $6.66. And I got a 9.8 #19 error version for $25. I was very happy.

I'm just beginning with Sandman....

Sorry,I thought you finished your collection.

-sulk-

I've had pillowfights......

hahaha, sorry!

Hope you enjoyed them. Maybe you and I should have one then, so you can initiate me? Followed by a tickle fight?

There, something for the guys to chew on.

\o/