• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TURWILLIGER 9.8 CGC $15 and $19 Sale-CLOSED

53 posts in this topic

X-men Adventure #1 CGC 9.8 white,

trust me, this is 9.9 material.

Actually, if you don't think this looks as nice as any 9.9 you have ever seen, i'll refund the $24 and give you a near mint, raw copy of the July issue of Playboy, featuring Olivia Munn on the cover.

this issue is perfect, and I was robbed! :frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::pullhair::flamed::boo::taptaptap::makepoint::tonofbricks:doh!:cry::sick::mad::cloud9:

$24

xmenadv1057.jpg

Fish Police #1 CGC 9.6 white, looks like a 9.8!

closed

I paid $50 for this puppy, raw back in 1985.

I believe this item has single handedly caused me many hardships and bad karma, and hoping my quality of life improves by getting rid of this piece of turd, this publication was also part of the downfall of the comic market in the mid-late 80's!

fishpolice059.jpg

$24

I believe this item has single handedly caused me many hardships and bad karma, and hoping my quality of life improves by getting rid of this piece of turd, this publication was also part of the downfall of the comic market in the mid-late 80's!

fishpolice059.jpg

You should have bought one of my 5 copies, I bought them all for cover price. I still have them in hopes of a big Fish Police movie. lol

X-men Adventure #1 CGC 9.8 white,

trust me, this is 9.9 material.

Actually, if you don't think this looks as nice as any 9.9 you have ever seen, i'll refund the $24 and give you a near mint, raw copy of the July issue of Playboy, featuring Olivia Munn on the cover.

this issue is perfect, and I was robbed! :frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::pullhair::flamed::boo::taptaptap::makepoint::tonofbricks:doh!:cry::sick::mad::cloud9:

$24

xmenadv1057.jpg

:takeit: Childhood memories :cloud9:

$24

fishpolice059.jpg

lol

It wasn't the book. It was that 80s love and assumption one day all these books would surge back. And they could.

But the hobby should come up with a term for this expectation. Maybe "80swantaseeitcomebacka."

Detective Comics # 598 CGC 9.9 white.

The one and only, I chose this amongst many, back in 1989 upon release.

Impossible 80 page giant, with normal comic cover stock, fragile and black cover.

A freak of a 9.9 here !

$sold

tec59899003.jpg