• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper CGC ASM, Punisher and X-men to name a few

54 posts in this topic

I have a new batch of books here for your perusal. :takeit: trumps all!

Shipping is FREE in the U.S.! I will ship these USPS priority with a 1095 box within one day of payment. I accept Paypal and money orders.

I will also consider trades. Click on my competitive sets and if I don't have it and you do maybe we can work something out. I'm looking for 8.0+ with w/ow+

I will not sell to those on the probabtion or HOS list, I'm not looking for headaches. I'm looking to have a positive experience here.

I purchased most of these off the rack myself and nothing has been done to them since. The couple that I didn't I will make a note of because I have no idea what has been done to them :grin:

Amazing Spider-Man #312 9.4 $30 shipped!

Purchased off the rack :grin:

AmazingSpider-Man31298.jpg

:gossip: The pic is a 9.8, not a 9.4. $30 shipped is a steal for the 9.8, which I assume is a mistake. Assuming you want to sell it for $30 shipped, :takeit:

Amazing Spider-Man #312 9.4 $30 shipped!

Purchased off the rack :grin:

AmazingSpider-Man31298.jpg

:gossip: The pic is a 9.8, not a 9.4. $30 shipped is a steal for the 9.8, which I assume is a mistake. Assuming you want to sell it for $30 shipped, :takeit:

Whoops lol

Thats the reason the 9.4 is for sale :grin:

Thank you, Chris