• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE INAUGURAL NC MALL CON! - March 13th, 2010

98 posts in this topic

I wish it was everyday, but I really can't say. I'm trying to fill my piggy bank so it would be worth my drive to go but until then I just have all these crappy GA books to trade. :(

I'm sure you could find someone to take your crappy GA books :whistle:

I'm not going to be able to go, I don't have a thing to do with it but I'd love for it to be a great show and have good support from everyone.

It's not much but I want to bring as much attention as I can to our NC folks. There's a lot of money and a lot of books in the area and a lot of folks that don't get to the Charlotte shows. Something fresh and new is going to be a big plus for everyone!

Understand Lyn had someone taking names and addresses plus email addresses at the door at his show today...............amazing what a little competition can do :gossip:

It's about time. Should have started doing this years ago.

They actually had between 100 and 150 people from what I hear. Certainly better than the 50 or so they had in December. :sick:

See everybody next Saturday

1056 fans of the NCComicon on Facebook.............. (thumbs u