• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "I am moving and have too much stuff and not enough money sale" JOES/MODERNS

129 posts in this topic

Hello all...I have not really run a nice sales thread in a few months and have plenty of stuff to unload. I will primarily have bronze/modern stuff and plenty of it. I am always open to dealing and will do my best to appease everyone. Please pm me with any offers/comments or queries. All items will be shipped priority in a box on the US. If you want int. shipping please pm me to discuss, but it more than likely is fine. I would prefer the public :takeit: to secure items. That should be it and plenty of books coming up very soon. I will have the first batch up in the next couple of minutes.

PS Shipping to the US will be $5 for the first book and $1 or so after that for additional books. I won't overcharge and paypal/money orders are fine.

I also provide free shipping for any order over $100...I hope this helps!

First up...Stuff of Legend 1 Baltimore Comic-con variant. This was limited to 100 copies and is in a magazine size that really shows off the artwork. It has a really nice glossy cover. I have 3 NM copies for $40 each.

th_sol1BCC.jpg

:news: 1 SOLD, 2 MINTY MINT COPIES LEFT!

Batman 497 DF Copy (without cert but with Lonestar COA)

Autoed by Moench, Aparo, Giordano and Jones. #D 3884/9000

Lonestar grades it as a 8.0 and I would call it a 9.2-9.4. I think they take off for the autos. I can't see anything wrong with it really.

$20

th_batman497df.jpg