• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "I am moving and have too much stuff and not enough money sale" JOES/MODERNS

129 posts in this topic

This thread is JJ approved...

I love this stuff...I need to buy some...and hey, if Schmidty is buying from it, you know it is tight!

Thanks for the kind words.....now get on it...I still have so much stuff to scan and post. I might go get a bottle of something and hunker down for the night. Who is in?

Echo 1 --1st Printing NM $7

th_echo1.jpg

Could be a dumb question but, is this book any reference to Echo in the T.V. show Dollhouse?

I just ask because Eliza Dushku will be at the Con in Toronto and that would be a cool SS oportunity.

th_echo1.jpg

Could be a dumb question but, is this book any reference to Echo in the T.V. show Dollhouse?

I just ask because Eliza Dushku will be at the Con in Toronto and that would be a cool SS oportunity.

I do not believe so. That would be cool though.

th_echo1.jpg

I do not believe so. That would be cool though.

No, it's definitely not. Echo's a great book though!

A) I'm alive and should be posting more stuff soon.

B) Thanks to everyone for the purchases so far...I really do appreciate it!

C) Buy some more stuff or send me some offers.I would love to move at least a couple of long boxes to clear up some space!

Thanks guys...be back with more stuff soon!