• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone received their Dec. CLINK purchases yet???

39 posts in this topic

i'm more interested in receiving my check for books sold in early December. how about answering those emails boys?
How about being patient, moneybags?

i'm more interested in receiving my check for books sold in early December. how about answering those emails boys?

Calling is a much, much better way to get a response.

100% agree on this. November check showed up right before Christmas :headbang:

got rich playing the float- no likey when the tables are turned. oh, i'm patient but about to blow my cork over big name dealer who can't get a book to me in three months.

Calling is a much, much better way to get a response.

100% agree on this. November check showed up right before Christmas :headbang:

I had a problem from the last auction. Cleared it up with a four minute phone call.

got rich playing the float- no likey when the tables are turned. oh, i'm patient but about to blow my cork over big name dealer who can't get a book to me in three months.

Hope it happens so I can mock you. :popcorn:

Like everyone said, you should call them. There may be an issue with the buyer(s) taking a long time to send payment (or not send payment), or sending a check that took a while to clear, etc. If nothing else, you'll know what's going on and it may give you some kind of peace of mind

Like everyone said, you should call them. There may be an issue with the buyer(s) taking a long time to send payment (or not send payment), or sending a check that took a while to clear, etc. If nothing else, you'll know what's going on and it may give you some kind of peace of mind

They usually mail out all checks for the previous month at the same time, about the 2nd or 3rd week of the month. I have not received a check for an early December sale either. I believe this is stated on their website.

i had a few i bought at the first of dec. and was hoping to get them in by christmas and it wasnt until i called them that they finally started to get their stuff together. i just hope they charge me $15 for shipping and not $42.