• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: A new Golden Age has begun!

25 posts in this topic

The one true indication that a new golden age has begun...

The old guys have beat the young guys in football two years in a row at Pons Con. :acclaim:

Tuscaloosa is just now calming down...officer friend of mine said it was riot level potential on University Blvd. right after the game (thankfully I was safely inebbriated at a house party a few miles from the Strip). Figure I can now venture out and buy a couple national champs T-shirts lol Anyway, being a transplant down here (Bama for graduate work, but grew up in the midwest) has definately been eye opening. Even caught myself hollering at the big screen for the BCS party. Needless to say (but signed a contract in blood when admitted to the university so I will say it :sorry: )

ROLL TIDE !!!

Congrats on a great year Bama :) And as for McCoy's fill-in after the injury...I think he has a pretty bright future in Austin. Texas probably won't be in the hunt next year...but the year after that watch out. (sorry about that injury Longhorn fans...I truly would have rather seen Bama win with him in the game)

SE

regarding draft picks from Mount Union, I guess the one that would come to mind quickest is Pierre Gacon, WR with the Colts, drafted in sixth round of '08 draft.