• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Toxic Sewage, and possibly Treated Sewage 10% off all books!

58 posts in this topic

Last book for tonight. More tomorrow...

Uncanny Tales #1 This book looks like a VF+, except it has two printers creases (at least I think they are) along the bottom right of the front cover. I won't assign an official grade here because I'm not sure exactly how they would affect the grade. $5.00 SOLD!

scan0025.jpg

Forgot I had scanned this already

Amazing Spider-Man #299 First brief appearance of some joker named Venom. 9.2 The biggest flaw is a NCBC in the price box that I think would press out. Otherwise this one is really nice! 9.2 OSPG is $38. This one is yours for $20.

Back tomorrow!

scan0026.jpg

All, I'll probably wrap this up by tomorrow night. I'll touch base with the buyers at that time. Thanks for looking!

Doc Savage #1 While nobody is beating down doors looking for this book, it's a very nice copy. It's easily a 9.2 which is what I will list it at, but is probably a 9.4, or maybe could be pressed to a 9.6.$20, (VF/NM price) I don't know if I should be rewarded or banned for having this book show up twice in a sales thread.

scan0030.jpg