• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A-Team Trailer !!

69 posts in this topic

I'm upset that Liam Neeson thought it would be a good idea for him to be in this movie.

Liam Neeson seems to be really scratching for roles lately.

He used to be an A lister that seems to be slipping. His last few movies that I have seen seem to be questionable.

Oh, and you need a hair cut.

I'm upset that Liam Neeson thought it would be a good idea for him to be in this movie.

He used to be an A lister that seems to be slipping. His last few movies that I have seen seem to be questionable.

Nah, my hair's only at my shoulders.

I thought 'Taken' was pretty awesome, and to be frank if he told me he would find me and kill me, I would poop my pants.

Nah, my hair's only at my shoulders.

I thought 'Taken' was pretty awesome, and to be frank if he told me he would find me and kill me, I would poop my pants.

I thought 'Taken' was kind of predictable and weak. I had high hopes. My ship crashed on the rocks.

:(

Can't be any worse than the Knight Rider rehash TV show!

The trailer actually looks better than the trailer for GI Joe (Which, in hind-sight doesn't actually say all that much).

I'll probably see it purely out of some nostalgic need, after all, outside of comics and cheesy U.S. TV shows, what good actually came out of the 80's?

Plus I agree with BL, Taken was great and Neeson was unexpectedly intimidating in that role.

I'm kind of surprised that given this board's reading medium, that you guys are so critical of this movie. I wasn't expecting academy award winning stuff from The A-team.

I got a nice giggle from the trailer and yes I loved the show. I remember watching it growing up as a kid. Its because of this show that one 4th of july I shot a bottle rocket that flew underneath a car and it made me run for cover because I thought it'd blow up.

PS if you think Taken was not a good Liam Neeson then that is just plain silly. Very underrated movie considering it had no real hype to it.