• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A-Team Trailer !!

69 posts in this topic

I thought 'Taken' was kind of predictable and weak. I had high hopes. My ship crashed on the rocks.

:(

Really? Wow, I thought Taken was extremely well done. Yes, it was predictable. But same could be said for about 99.98% of what studios produce. That said, I found it extremely entertaining and Neeson makes quite a decent "action" star, which surprised me.

I will find you, and I will kill you....

Good luck.

Shuddered....tingly...oohh!

Kinda realistic at first and then goes off the deep end...but still an enjoyable flick.

Watched The A-Team last night. Completely absurd action scenes, with the guys getting away with utterly ludicrous stuff. A little bit entertaining, but there are better ways of spending your time.

So just like the TV show then. Thousands of bullets flying around and no one gets hit. Car crashes so bad that they'd have to suction your body out with a shop vac and yet everyone just crawls out the window, shaken up but just fine?

Watched The A-Team last night. Completely absurd action scenes, with the guys getting away with utterly ludicrous stuff. A little bit entertaining, but there are better ways of spending your time.

So just like the TV show then. Thousands of bullets flying around and no one gets hit. Car crashes so bad that they'd have to suction your body out with a shop vac and yet everyone just crawls out the window, shaken up but just fine?

I guess so, only to the next power! Seeing the movie is a prequel to the series, I couldn't help thinking how lame they're subsequent adventures were going to be after the insanely OTT stuff they just got away with!

Wait'l you see the airborne tank scene :insane:

I guess so, only to the next power! Seeing the movie is a prequel to the series, I couldn't help thinking how lame they're subsequent adventures were going to be after the insanely OTT stuff they just got away with!

The Losers movie reminded me of this picture.

I had a blast watching the movie. The TV series was tongue in cheek and I thought the movie took that and pushed it a bit more. If it had played it straight, it wouldn't have been the A-Team.

I imagine the people who liked the A-Team also like The Dukes Of Hazzard. Nuff Said

Not sure how you came to that conclusion

Loved A-Team didn't care for Dukes of Hazard

Liked (not loved) the A-Team.

Didn't care for the Dukes at all. Rooted for Boss Hog every show. :baiting: