• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I've Spent TOO much Sale - Nice Bronze, Silver and Gold Slabs

22 posts in this topic

Hello to all...

Spent to much in the last year on other books and of course Christmas, so I am going to list some various Bronze, Silver and Gold Slabs within the next week or so. Nice selection of Bronze X-Men to start with and some other misc. books mixed in. Thought I would give them a try here for boardies, prior to the dreaded fee-bay.

I have not sold too much on the forum here, but have purchased a number of timely books from Dino and Rick without any problems as reference. Can advise my eBay user name for anyone who wants that as reference as well - just PM me. I have not had any of these books pressed, and none are pressed to my knowledge.

Payment by Paypal, money order or personal check (allow time to properly clear) unless noted otherwise. Person to first post :takeit: in the thread gets the book. PMs are welcome and I will consider offers on the listed book or books.

Shipping is extra unless noted otherwise. I will not ship any books in a bubble mailer, everything needs to ship properly in a sturdy box with proper packing materials. I will supply all of this myself, purchaser only pays exact shipping/insurance. All packages will be mailed via method with delivery confirmation and require a signature.

So here we go...and thanks for taking a look

Okay, up first...

Giant Size X-Men #1 (First New X-Men)

CGC Graded 9.4 with Off-White to White Pages

Case is like brand new

(Note: Being right up front on this - there is a small indentation on the right hand side of book at the edge - see picture. The books is not ripped or anything like that but appears to be the cover slightly overhung the edge when slabbed. It has not badly damaged the edge and I assume it could be pressed out for anyone interested in doing such. I purchased the book this way myself). Still a very nice looking copy

Asking: $1295.00 (Sorry only taking money order or check on this one)

img2299x.jpg

Picture of the edge in question...

img2301m.jpg

Let's see what is next...

X-Men #96

CGC 9.2 Off-White to White Pages

Case is link new

(Don't know why this one only grades out at 9.2. Came from the same collection as the #98. Looks to me like a 9.4).

Asking $110.00

img2306q.jpg

Ahhhhh yes...the Earth Born Pig... :cloud9:

Cerebus The Aardvark (1st Cerebus)

CGC 4.0 Off-White to White Pages

Case like new

(Note this does has Dave's signature and usual tag line on the inside on the first page - although CGC failed to note it on the slab. I am pretty sure it is there). Nice looking copy anyway. :cloud9:

Asking: $275.00

img2297b.jpg

Timelys... lol

Rather sell my mother first.... :roflmao:

Considering my restored/slabbed (CGC 2.5) USA #7 but I don't think I can bring myself to do it...

:o your mama? Keep it. My #7 is not going anywhere either :cool:

:devil:

This book is NOT FOR SALE... only here to show off... :cloud9:

img2318r.jpg