• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 174 9.8 White Pages Reduced Sold and Closed

32 posts in this topic

The OP just says 1st ill take it wins. It should not matter if that :takeit: is in the thread or in a PM.

Actually, first he says he'd like to sell them as a lot. I imagine the PM was about just that. Either way, he's the seller and it's his thread and his books. ;)

The OP just says 1st ill take it wins. It should not matter if that :takeit: is in the thread or in a PM.

Actually, first he says he'd like to sell them as a lot. I imagine the PM was about just that. Either way, he's the seller and it's his thread and his books. ;)

Yeah I stated that I would like to sell them as a lot, and that is why I offered a discount for the lot, but also stated that I would sell them separate as well.

The PM just said ASM 129 :takeit: and nothing else.

I am greatful Ed is a nice humble guy and not upset with me.

dude 1st i take wins....go with that

But why would someone post a I'll take it in a PM and not in the thread?

i mean 1st ill take it in the thread.....thats the winner

Bad policy imo. Shouldnt penalize people for them not wanting to spread their businees on the internet. Even the heathens on eBay protect the identities of buyers.

I'd say if the person who pmed you i'll take it and they wanted to pay the full asking price is a dufos.. they should have just posted ill take it in the thread if they didnt want to bargain over the price..Id sell it to ft88.... just my opinion.. Im sure others are different..

Why? Some buyers like to remain anonymous and there is nothing wrong with that. It is up to the seller to post SOLD in the thread once that happens unless he specifically states post an :takeit: in the thread. Which was not the case here.

Price on the #174 has been reduced to $140 shipped.

1st :takeit: in the thread gets it. Unless I am PM'ed and I mark it as sold before a :takeit: is posted in the thread.

why is this book still available, it's a steal at $140 shipped.

1st :takeit: in the thread gets it. Unless I am PM'ed and I mark it as sold before a :takeit: is posted in the thread.

:takeit:

GPA lows will get me nearly every time.

ASM #174 :takeit:

ASM #174 :takeit:

Missed it by that much....

:takeit:

GPA lows will get me nearly every time.

^^

Thank you.