• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 174 9.8 White Pages Reduced Sold and Closed

32 posts in this topic

Hey everyone.

I am going to try and sale these discounted as a lot, but I will sell each one separately if need be.

Shipping will be included in the price for the US for Priority with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance. International shipping will be more.

I would really prefer Paypal (personal option would be appreciated but by no means a requirement). If you can pay this week I would also accept M.O. or personal check.

First :takeit: wins.

Package Deal: No longer active since ASM 129 has sold. ASM #129 Raw and ASM #174 9.8 for $325 shipped. ASM 129 refund would be $165 if you are not happy with it.

Separate Sales:

ASM #129 Raw $185 shipped :news: Sold

ASM #174 CGC 9.8 Was $160 shipped - Now $140 shipped

Here is the ASM #174 9.8 w/White Pages

ASM174CGC98-12.jpg

Here is the ASM #129 Raw. It had a sticker on the back which I removed following the instructions of ze-man, and I think it came off great. You can just see the stain where the sticker was. The other flaw on the book is the CBC in the BRC which you can see from the pics.

I paid $212 for this which is about right for a 6.5 which I think it should get, but I guess you never know for sure.

Here are the pics of the 129

ASM129.jpg

ASM129BackScan.jpg

Before sticker was removed

ASM129Back2.jpg

After sticker was removed

ASM129StickerRemoved2.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

I need some advice since this is only my second sales thread ever.

I was away from the computer for awhile and came back down and hit refresh, and see that ft88 said he'll take the 129. So I mark winner, but then I see the flashing mail and see someone else said take it in PM with a prior time to ft88 post in the thread.

What should be done here to be fair? It was claimed in PM prior to ft88's claim, but I was gone and didn't see it so it was still shown as available.

:sorry:

I just don't want to make anyone mad.

You have to find another ASM 129 in same or better condition and sell it to the 2nd "takeit". Otherwise you forfeit all future sales. Dem's da rules. :baiting:

Believe me if I had I second one I would do just that. I feel bad. I guess I should of been more specific in my original post. :(

I need some advice since this is only my second sales thread ever.

I was away from the computer for awhile and came back down and hit refresh, and see that ft88 said he'll take the 129. So I mark winner, but then I see the flashing mail and see someone else said take it in PM with a prior time to ft88 post in the thread.

What should be done here to be fair? It was claimed in PM prior to ft88's claim, but I was gone and didn't see it so it was still shown as available.

:sorry:

I just don't want to make anyone mad.

the original post says "1st :takeit: wins"

so the :takeit: wins

I'd say if the person who pmed you i'll take it and they wanted to pay the full asking price is a dufos.. they should have just posted ill take it in the thread if they didnt want to bargain over the price..Id sell it to ft88.... just my opinion.. Im sure others are different..

Just for the record, I didn't give up dibs because of the PM time stamp. I am a believer in the 1st posted "I'll take it" rule.

Rather I gave up dibs 'cause I'm such a great guy.

And humble.