• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brit-Pack Dealer Member discounts?

109 posts in this topic

Two of the best dealers in the world reside in your country and are board members here:

Flaming Telepath (Nick Beckett) and Andy Coleman (Goldust40).

I mean this with all seriousness: If you can't do a deal with these guys and aren't happy with your purchase, then odds are, there's something wrong with you. I've dealt with stores on every level and dealers across the country. These guys are two of the best. Eventually I plan on coming to England in the next year or so and I will be sure to use the opportunity to do some major buying with them both.

How long have you been collecting then Freddie?

The first football match I ever saw was the Chelsea - Leeds Cup Final of 1970.

Ahh...I remember that match. A kick lumps out of each other with no red cards fest. :insane:

A classic, with a replay to boot :cloud9:

Pity we lost :sorry:

Collecting wise, since Dec 2009 after a very very very very very long gap :blush:

Two of the best dealers in the world reside in your country and are board members here:

I mean this with all seriousness: If you can't do a deal with these guys and aren't happy with your purchase, then odds are, there's something wrong with you. I've dealt with stores on every level and dealers across the country. These guys are two of the best. Eventually I plan on coming to England in the next year or so and I will be sure to use the opportunity to do some major buying with them both.

:hi:

I suppose you'll be asking for a discount next? :baiting:

:jokealert:

Wasn't that our deal for making that post, 50% off forever off everything?

I'm still wondering where Freddie posted his WTB list. :shrug:

Thats because I did'nt (thumbs u

Then how would people know what you are shopping for and thereby offer you their books?

Wasn't that our deal for making that post, 50% off forever off everything?

That was 50p...not 50%! doh!

I'm still wondering where Freddie posted his WTB list. :shrug:

Thats because I did'nt (thumbs u

Then how would people know what you are shopping for and thereby offer you their books?

Because as people are very fond of quoting hereabouts, a quick use of the search function on my very few posts will reveal what I'm into.

Not withstanding that, that is not the issue, my question basically was British dealers who give members here discounts and the criteria applied.

That question has been answered so lets not go there again.

Its not a problem, and its perfectly acceptable to me. :foryou:

Hmm - lately all the Brit led posts have lead me to the conclusion that there's tons of ego's out there and quite a few prima-donna's.

The guy just asked a f***ing question. When I'm at the marts, I always ask for a discount too.

If it's not boasting about booze (yawn), or salivating over large breasts - it's contributing to the cult of personality.

What happened to British discretion and reserve?

Next thing we'll start calling comic collectors "hobbyists", talking about PRESSING like it's something new (surely we all did that with heavy books on our 2000ADs when we werre kids) and quite honestly, going into chummy chummy postings that verge on limp-wristedness.

arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

And I'm from Leeds too.

Hmm - lately all the Brit led posts have lead me to the conclusion that there's tons of ego's out there and quite a few prima-donna's.

The guy just asked a f***ing question. When I'm at the marts, I always ask for a discount too.

If it's not boasting about booze (yawn), or salivating over large breasts - it's contributing to the cult of personality.

What happened to British discretion and reserve?

Next thing we'll start calling comic collectors "hobbyists", talking about PRESSING like it's something new (surely we all did that with heavy books on our 2000ADs when we werre kids) and quite honestly, going into chummy chummy postings that verge on limp-wristedness.

arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

And I'm from Leeds too.

Leeds :cloud9::foryou: