• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 A Bunch Of HG ASM... #101 124 Just Added..More To Come

61 posts in this topic

ASM 100 CGC 9.2 OW-W. On it's way back from CGC. $250. Here is pre slab scan

sc00d4a4fe-1.jpg

Really nice book..scares me though, thinking this could only get a 9.2. Is there something we're not seeing or something?

This is the only book that surprised me the rest were pretty much dead on. Here is ascan of the back.

sc00d4b3c4.jpg

Thanks for the back scan... and nice pick up Jon...I guess I should have elaborated when I said "scares me", as I meant I have a few books on their way to Florida I thought were in the 9.2 range and they don't quite look as nice as that one... (shrug)

:gossip: It certainly doesn't look like a 9.2 book from the scans - but CGC doesn't grade scans, they grade the actual book. There are a myriad of defects that could knock down the grade of a book like that, but the only way to know for sure is to call for the grader's notes.

Shipping is $15 from Canada, bomb proof packaging.

I will attest to this. Andre's packaging/shipping is even better than Ewert's (for those that used ot buy books from him). He sent me two slabs recently in a gigantic box (probably a 16x16x16 cube or thereabouts) with about 20' of bubblewrap around the books and packing peanuts for good measure.

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u