• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Transmetropolitan tpb, other cheap trades and junk...

82 posts in this topic

I am offering all cheap moderns. Most will be listed tonight but I plan on adding to this thread throughout the week. I don’t sell here often but PM me if you would like my ebay name. I ship via media mail but will use priority mail upon request. Comics 1-10 $4.00 and 10 – up $5.00 and I will pick up any extra.

Posting the :takeit: sign rules all...

[font:Book Antiqua]Transmetropolitan trades 0-10 – $80.00 for the set + 6.00 shipping media mail. One time price reduction - 76.00 Shipped in US Media Mail

All in excellent shape with the exception of 0. See scan, there is a lower left hand corner crunch. Book 6 has what looks like a production flaw where the clear coat caused a crease down the book. The crease is not throughout the cover meaning it was never folded.[/font]

t00.jpg

t01.jpg

t02.jpg

t03.jpg

t04.jpg

t05.jpg

t06.jpg

t07.jpg

t08.jpg

t09.jpg

t10.jpg

[font:Book Antiqua]Sort of Homecoming 1-3 Complete set – $6.00

Written by Damon Hurd who is known for My Uncle Jeff. Great story and you can read the back covers for some story details. Back covers are clickable links to see the full picture.

I fixed the front cover scans so there is no longer a smudge from the scanner glass however it will still be on the back covers.[/font]

sortHC1_fc.jpg

th_sortHC1_bc.jpg

sortHC2_fc.jpg

th_sortHC3_bc.jpg

sortHC3_fc.jpg

th_sortHC3_bc.jpg

[font:Book Antiqua]Oni Double Feature #13 – $.75 - All Paul Dini issue. Bottom crunch in the middle of the comic (look right below her left foot.) Lower right corner fold that does not break color. Back cover is a clickable link[/font]

oniDF_fc.jpg

th_oniDF_bc.jpg