• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED. 24hr OA sale. Green Lantern pages and more.

28 posts in this topic

All but three pages are sold.

Take 10% off the remaining pages through the rest of the night.

And.....

If someone buys either Green Lantern or Black Terror page, I will throw in the Turtle page free if it is still available!

Now that is a deal!!!

I will leave the thread open until in the morning.

Here is a neat little piece for you Joe fans.

I bought this off of Lee Ferguson at Heroes last year. He said that this was the piece that got him and Kevin Van Hook the job to draw and ink the Snake Eyes comic that was released by IDW.

Very cool piece at a great price.

$50

fergusonsnakeeyes.jpg

I've been watching this and hoping someone else would pick it up... but I can't resist anymore...

:takeit:

^^

When I saw that Snake eyes OA,I said to myself "When is Jason going to buy that OA" lol

Here is a neat little piece for you Joe fans.

I bought this off of Lee Ferguson at Heroes last year. He said that this was the piece that got him and Kevin Van Hook the job to draw and ink the Snake Eyes comic that was released by IDW.

Very cool piece at a great price.

$50

fergusonsnakeeyes.jpg

I've been watching this and hoping someone else would pick it up... but I can't resist anymore...

:takeit:

You must give in to the dark side :devil: