• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swamp thing new series preview in DC Horizon

5 posts in this topic

the only Swamp Thing comics i read were Alan Moore's run. i picked up a copy of DC Horizon (FOC) at my LCS and read it's preview. anyone out there has read the 5 pages preview yet? do you like it? with Constantine appearance in there, i think it'll bring back some interest in Swamp Thing. the creepy art doesn't hurt too. suits the tone of this Vertigo book.

(One suggestion, make him less powerful)

Agree!!!! I finally started catching up on my Constantine (I was only about 8 issues behind tongue.gif and I've been reading the old Moore books, so my ST history is all wacky at present), and Swampy appears more powerful than ever.

I also finally saw a preview (it was just a little 4 page pamphlet. Is this what you all are referring to?). Art was very nice! I loved it. One question though....The pamphlet I saw had the book reading sideways (ala Todd Mc Spidey #6 and X-force #4...I think those are the #'s). Is this right? Is the whole story/series going to be like this? Or is it a gimmick thing for the preview or first issue? mad.gif

Chris