• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Four Color 101 CGC 9.4

5 posts in this topic

My first sales thread :D

Just one book to test the waters and see how things go...

Four Color #101 CGC 9.4 OW pages

(0157808002)

Rules are fairly standard.

:) First :takeit: in either the thread or a PM gets the book (judged by time stamp).

:) :) :takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing negotiations via PM. However, you can ask me to place the book on hold for a brief period.

:) :) :) This would be my first sale and I am not set up with paypal. Therefore, payment by US postal money order or check is required. Money order ships immediately, while you must wait for a check to clear (unless we have previously done business before)

:) :) :) :) Domestic shipping is free. This includes postage, delivery confirmation, and insurance for the sales price.

:) :) :) :) :) I am not familiar with international shipping, but am willing to learn if an overseas buyer is interested. You will receive a $15 credit towards shipping and be responsible for the remaining cost. However, I will require that the shipment be insured and trackable (unless you waive this via PM and accept responsibility if the package is damaged in transit).

:) :) :) :) :) :) Returns are accepted for the price of the comic, with the buyer being responsible for all shipping and insurance costs. All I ask is that you notify me within one week of receiving the item.

:makepoint: I am new to selling (not so much buying on the boards), so feel free to offer suggestions (hopefully of the non-snarky variety lol ). I welcome any input on how to better organize this process. Feel free to PM suggestions or post them in the thread.

Thanks so much for looking!!!

FOUR COLOR 101 CGC 9.4

Asking price $425

fc101a.jpg

Some disclosure...

The slab is in good condition. The flaw on the right side is a wrinkle in the Hot Flips bag.

There is a comiclink sticker on the back, for those who are adverse to such things :sorry:

GPA data for those that are interested. The only comparable is the 9.4 Crippen (D)copy which sold for $478 in 2006 and $568 in 2008.

And yes, I really do like the :) graemlin!

SE