• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I was looking through the CGC gallery...

76 posts in this topic

So I was looking through the CGC gallery and thinking to myself, how cool would it be to own a CGC that they thought was special enough to list on the website... and as I browsed through, I came across a CGC that I own :o

http://www.cgccomics.com/gallery/details.aspx?comic=7411

Does anybody else own any CGC's that have been listed in the CGC gallery? :)

SecretInvasion_SS_Layton_9-6.jpg

Nope. I'm too much of a drama queen to have one of my books in the gallery. Plus my photos don't match up and I'm too much of a cheap arse to pay for scans.

VERY cool. Which other ones did they use? :)

I used to own a bunch that were in the gallery including this bad boy.... sold it way too early :(

XMen3598.jpg

There are more, but these are some of the highlights. I had some good stuff :(

XMen35Mass96.jpg

UncannyXMen28199.jpg

XMen5498.jpg

Any way I can get CGC to put one of my books up there? Or do they get to pick and choose what they want?

Yes. It's tricky, though. You have to put the book on a chain around your neck, like Flav-O-Flav for two days straight (don't forget to bag it while you are in the shower!) Then you have to make sure that the digital video you send to CGC shows you wearing the slab at no less than ten minute intervals. At the end of the video, you must sing the first two bars of "God Save the Queen," frontwards and back. Then you must hop on one foot for 45 seconds chanting "Mark Haspel is one sexxxxy stud." After they have reviewed the video, you will be notified by certified passenger pigeon correspondence whether or not the selected book is to be entered into the gallery. Good Luck!

Any way I can get CGC to put one of my books up there? Or do they get to pick and choose what they want?

Yes. It's tricky, though. You have to put the book on a chain around your neck, like Flav-O-Flav for two days straight (don't forget to bag it while you are in the shower!) Then you have to make sure that the digital video you send to CGC shows you wearing the slab at no less than ten minute intervals. At the end of the video, you must sing the first two bars of "God Save the Queen," frontwards and back. Then you must hop on one foot for 45 seconds chanting "Mark Haspel is one sexxxxy stud." After they have reviewed the video, you will be notified by certified passenger pigeon correspondence whether or not the selected book is to be entered into the gallery. Good Luck!

Flava Flav noob :makepoint: