• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Starting of 2010

10 posts in this topic

If things go as well for the rest of the year as they have in January, it should be a decent year.

Things are shaping up at GilaRidgeComics (GilaRidge who? Yeah, I get that alot.)

Just got in over 40 BEAUTIFUL pages from James LeMay. The content of James' work ins't for everyone's collection, but there is no denying the man's skill with a pencil, pen or photoshop. Scans will begin going up this weekend.

If you aren't keen on his published work he is always accepting commissions.

th_qe-v15n09pg25-detail.jpgth_qe-v15n10pg25-detail.jpg

Next up, Doug Paszkiewicz, writer/artist for ARSENIC LULLABY and MAD MAGAZINE has signed on and his pages will be posted before the end of the month. His one page stories are perfect for framing to make your friends laugh and your family cringe :cloud9:

Douglas is also open for commissions and usually has about a 3 week turn-around time from initial contact to art in your hands

promo-doug.jpg

And last, but certainly not least, I will be working with DEAN ORMSTON selling original art. :cloud9:

ormston-promo.jpg

And as if that wasn't enough, I have one more artist waiting in the wings, but I'm not set to let that one out of the bag just yet.

Any Ormstrom Vertigo covers for sale?

Dean is still going through his inventory. Going from memory, I can only think of 7 VERTIGO covers Dean has done:

Girl Who Would Be Death - 4 covers

The Crusades - 1 cover

The Eaters - 1 cover

Flinch - 1 cover

Of those seven I know where three of them are. So he may uncover some. He just mentioned today he found some WIZARDS OF THE COAST covers he forgot he had.

If things go as well for the rest of the year as they have in January, it should be a decent year.

And as if that wasn't enough, I have one more artist waiting in the wings , but I'm not set to let that one out of the bag just yet.

Should have said "two", but now it is only one since WAYNE ENGLAND has been officially added to the GilaRidgeComics roster :banana:

92456.jpg.9861131b86cc41768c3136ad648c7e79.jpg