• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman keys up for sale. cgc 9.8 UPDATED. 3 New moderns listed.

15 posts in this topic

hello all.

UPDATED AGAIN.

UPDATED AGAIN!

Vengeance of bane cgc 9.8 SOLD

Amazing spider man 238 cgc 9.6 SOLD

Daredevil 181 cgc 9.6 SOLD

These 2 books are currently available.

Batman Sword of Azrael 1 cgc 9.8 (cracked case) 38.00 shipped

Caliber presents 1 1st crow cgc 9.4 asking 108.00 shipped

I was a bit late getting home today. Wanted to post these at 1pm. Books that are available are..

The Vengeance of Bane has a sale pending. The Sword of Azrael is still available right now. Since it would cost a few bucks to encapsulate the book again, I'll knock the azrael down to 38.00 shipped. (thumbs u (to anywhere in the continental usa) :foryou:

Years ago, when I graded the Azrael,it arrived with a cracked case but since it doesn't affect the book, I wasn't in a huge rush. I got it back from cgc and at the time, I was told that I could just have it reslabbed free of charge since it arrived that way. Days turned into weeks, weeks to month and you get the idea. Thanks! (thumbs u

img005.jpg

img006.jpg

img004.jpg

asm001.jpg

asm002.jpg

case.jpg

Mikespics.jpg

crow001.jpg

VOB was 53.00 shipped. Book is beautiful. I've got a few more I'm listing today as a heads up. I'll be listing a ASM 238 white 9.6 with tats- a Daredevil 181 9.6 white and a Caliber presents 1 (1 st crow) 9.4 ow/w.

Should be listed by 1pm EST. (thumbs u

VOB was 53.00 shipped. Book is beautiful. I've got a few more I'm listing today as a heads up. I'll be listing a ASM 238 white 9.6 with tats- a Daredevil 181 9.6 white and a Caliber presents 1 (1 st crow) 9.4 ow/w.

Should be listed by 1pm EST. (thumbs u

Well? (shrug)