• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Mound City resubmits begin!

162 posts in this topic

brent, before he was burned at the proverbial stake, was of the opinion that the books were overgraded and posted as such. i bought 4 books and felt two were overgraded. there was another thread earlier that discussed results of books that were pressed that came back graded even lower. doug seemed to have better success w/ the press and resub game on the mound city books.

brent, before he was burned at the proverbial stake, was of the opinion that the books were overgraded and posted as such. i bought 4 books and felt two were overgraded. there was another thread earlier that discussed results of books that were pressed that came back graded even lower. doug seemed to have better success w/ the press and resub game on the mound city books.

And to Nick's post as well...I do recall the general discussion that many books were over-graded...guess Doug just has the "aura"...kindof like Bob Duvall in Apocalypse Now comes to mind... :insane: