• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Bowl Half-time Posts

54 posts in this topic

Wow, I knew this was going to be a low scoring game, but geesh! As I predicted, this game is definitely more interesting than Super Bowls in recent years.

At least Pats are getting yards; they've done a good job against Cats and the run. And as I speak, the Cats fumbled...

Sigh...

Post your comments at half-time here.

Wow, I knew this was going to be a low scoring game, but geesh! As I predicted, this game is definitely more interesting than games in recent years.

This is a great game for true fans of football and for those advertisers who bought spots in the second half.

And as I write that, the Panthers fumble......

I think I've said this three times on these forums, but I've always figured this would be a boring game.. and it is. I figured there'd at least be a TD and maybe a fg by the end of the half though..

Brian

I don't watch football to watch defenses stonewall each other. If I wanted to watch something like that I'd watch baseball or soccer. Both teams are playing boring football, spin it anyway you want smile.gif

It does look like we might have a TD before half time though.

Brian

I don't watch football to watch defenses stonewall each other. If I wanted to watch something like that I'd watch baseball or soccer. Both teams are playing boring football, spin it anyway you want smile.gif

Brian

Respectfully, I guess it's all in the eyes of the beholder. You have your wish--Pats scored!

Even the announcers are agreeing with me. "An ugly game of football" wink.gif

Now if NE can just go ahead and make 3 FGs and NC score 1 TD.. my prediction will be accurate.

Brian

Those crazy announcers on TV? foreheadslap.gif

My wife and I love smash mouth defense games; to me that's part of the beauty of this game. I'd rather see a good defensive struggle than a high scoring game any day.

But you have your wish----CATS scored baby!

Brian

Respectfully, I guess it's all in the eyes of the beholder.

Oh I think this is a fascinating game! Football isn't all about offense....

Tie game!

Jim