• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Bowl Half-time Posts

54 posts in this topic

I think I've said this three times on these forums, but I've always figured this would be a boring game.. and it is. I figured there'd at least be a TD and maybe a fg by the end of the half though..

Brian

yeah whatever..... 27_laughing.gif

BTW, what commercial do you like the best thus far? The Bud Light dog gets my vote (commercials haven't been that spectacular IMO).

Any of my fellow canucks see that Labatt comercial where one hot chick says "nice lip gloss" to another, who responds "you want some?", at which point they proceed to make out. Great stuff!

BTW, what commercial do you like the best thus far? The Bud Light dog gets my vote (commercials haven't been that spectacular IMO).

Any of my fellow canucks see that Labatt comercial where one hot chick says "nice lip gloss" to another, who responds "you want some?", at which point they proceed to make out. Great stuff!

Dammit! Every commerical we got sucked a big one! mad.gif

Just the description of that one is better than any of the commercials they aired over here. There were only 2 commercials that were even "SB worthy":

-The Donkey and the Clydesdales

-The Ref and his screaming wife

Nothing eles was even remotely good. frown.gif

Chris

Oh yeah...Forgot about the old people! That was pretty good. The talking monkey was funny as well.

He's teh real funny part, there's this insufficiently_thoughtful_person TV columnist for the Wah. Post, Tom Shales, that actually said the monkey commercial was highly offensive b/c it suggested beastiality. Lighten up you pansy! It was a frikkin' commercial! foreheadslap.gif

And if anybody here was offended by that commercial, Lighten up you pansy! wink.gif