• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend Boogeyman 1st, 2nd + Other HOT BOOKS

10 posts in this topic

Hello all...I closed my other thread because it was getting too long and I could no longer edit it. I just purchased something really cool and need to raise some funds. I am selling some books I would normally not have for sale. Everything from the last thread is invoiced and removed from my boxes and ready to ship out. I would prefer paypal personal payments (if possible) and :takeit: publically if you can. Please pm me with questions and other comments. Shipping will be in a priority box to the US and start at $5 for 1 book. I can ship out of the country if you want to pm me first please.

Stuff of Legend 1 Boogeyman Edition 1st PRINTING--My last one in the world and I really don't want to sell it. It is in NM/NM+ condition and I would say it will grade 9.6. It is beautiful and I need $150 dlvd for it. I would like to sell this one fast to get to where I need to be for my item.

th_boogeyman34.jpg

Stuff of Legend 1 Boogeyman Edition 1st PRINTING--My last one in the world and I really don't want to sell it. It is in NM/NM+ condition and I would say it will grade 9.6. It is beautiful and I need $150 dlvd for it. I would like to sell this one fast to get to where I need to be for my item.

th_boogeyman34.jpg

Take this one to.