• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend OA now available!

22 posts in this topic

never heard of it before. the price is reasonable i suppose if one likes it but

it is not my cup of tea.

matter of fact i never heard of anything on that website.

thanks for sharing though.

Noticed over at their site http://th3rdworld.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=23_24&sort=20a&page=8

pages from books 1 and 2. Snagged me a couple o' grails!

Dan

What did you get Dan?

Noticed over at their site http://th3rdworld.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=23_24&sort=20a&page=8

Dan

A couple of grails? really? This is why i'm getting tired of hearing about the word grail being tossed around...like every OA purchase is a grail..check out CAF, everything is a grail on there, gee all these people getting a grail piece just blows my mind. Something along the lines of the AF #15 cover or a well known Frazetta painting is more along the lines of a "grail" A Grail is something you really can't obtain...not saving up for a few weeks/months and then dumping it on 1 or 2 pieces doesn't qualify as a grail no matter how much you love it.

Dan

A couple of grails? really? This is why i'm getting tired of hearing about the word grail being tossed around...like every OA purchase is a grail..check out CAF, everything is a grail on there, gee all these people getting a grail piece just blows my mind. Something along the lines of the AF #15 cover or a well known Frazetta painting is more along the lines of a "grail" A Grail is something you really can't obtain...not saving up for a few weeks/months and then dumping it on 1 or 2 pieces doesn't qualify as a grail no matter how much you love it.

even though the words are harsh it be true.

Is that necessary? really? The guy is excited about his purchase. Take your grail definition to another thread.

Dan

WOW, thanks for clearing up the universal definition of "grail" for us bud!! I'll sleep alot better now that the all-wise Kevin from the land of the confused has snow me the light...

"to each his own"....look it up

I'm good... thick skin and all. Honestly, I understand the grail thing getting blown out of proportion. What I meant to say was that I picked up two pieces of art that I actually wasn't really sure would see the light of day and I was happy to be there with the discretionary income necessary to buy them.

The art won't make me better looking, smarter our more spiritual. But they will look cool on my wall and it doesn't hurt that my fiance digs them too.

Perhaps 'grail' should become a *spoon* word?

Best,

Dan

Dan

WOW, thanks for clearing up the universal definition of "grail" for us bud!! I'll sleep alot better now that the all-wise Kevin from the land of the confused has snow me the light...

"to each his own"....look it up

Well I'm glad I was able to help you clear up your insomnia problem.

Really nice to look at, love to see detailed pencil pages of anything! A bit pricey for me right now (with 2 books out) but could be the next big thing! Congrats to you guys for getting what you wanted.

As the old saying goes, buy what you like, like what you buy!